NEWS & EVENTS
NDG is pleased to announce the following addition to our supported curriculum content options for NETLAB+ VE.
VMware vSphere Optimize and Scale v6.7 – New lab library available
These labs provide the hands-on experience needed to gain advanced skills for configuring and maintaining a highly available and scalable virtual infrastructure.
- Information on obtaining software and licenses can be found in the VMware vSphere: O&S v6.7 Pod Installation and Configuration Guide (section 3).
- Please be aware that the installation of VMware vSphere: O&S v6.7 virtual pods requires that your NETLAB+ VE system is equipped with software version 19.5.0 or later.
- For additional information, please see the VMware vSphere O&S 6.7 Pod quick reference page.
Thank you for choosing NETLAB+ to support your educational programs. NDG is pleased to announce the following lab library has been added to our supported curriculum content options for NETLAB+ VE.
Palo Alto Networks Firewall 9.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210)
These labs will enhance the student’s understanding of how to configure and manage Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls. The student will gain hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment.
- Access to the Firewall 9.0 Essentials labs is available to customers who have joined the Palo Alto Networks Academy.
- Please see the NDG website for details regarding the Palo Alto Networks Firewall 9.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) labs, pod design, and virtual machines.
NDG is pleased to announce that the following Red Hat® Academy System Administration Labs have been added to our supported curriculum content options for NETLAB+ VE. The lab content is accessed directly from the Red Hat Academy online portal. Instructions for accessing the labs are included within the NETLAB+ lab designs, please also refer to the release notes.
- Red Hat System Administration I: (RH124-RHEL8) provides a foundation for students wishing to become full-time Linux system administrators by introducing key command-line concepts and other enterprise-level tools. RH124 is designed for IT professionals without previous Linux administration experience. The course provides students with Linux administration “survival skills” by focusing on core administration tasks.
- Red Hat System Administration II: (RH134-RHEL8) is designed for students who have completed RH124; these labs go deeper into enterprise Linux administration, including file systems and partitioning, logical volumes, SELinux, firewalling, and troubleshooting.
- Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation with Ansible (RH294-RHEL8) is intended for experienced Linux system administrators who have completed RH124 and RH134; these labs help teach the skills needed to manage large numbers of systems and applications efficiently and consistently. Learners will gain hands-on practice of the techniques needed to use Ansible® to automate provisioning, configuration, application deployment, and orchestration.