NEWS & EVENTS
These labs provide hands-on training in the skills needed to install, configure, and manage VMware vSphere using a variety of vSphere functions and features. Learners gain the practical skills needed to administer a vSphere infrastructure of any size.
- Please note that Legacy CPUs are no longer supported in VMware vSphere ICM 6.7, as per VMware’s release notes. Please review your current CPU architecture, using the VMware Compatibility Guide to verify that your CPU is compatible to support vSphere 6.7 software.
- Information on obtaining software and licenses can be found in the VMware vSphere: ICM v6.7 Pod Installation and Configuration Guide (section 3).
- For additional information, please see the VMware vSphere ICM 6.7 Pod quick reference page.
Please review the details below regarding recent updates for VMware IT Academy labs and Palo Alto Networks Cybersecurity labs.
VMware IT Academy Updates
Please refer to the release notes for details on obtaining updated virtual machine templates to include up-to-date licensing, updates include:
- VMware vSphere ICM v6.5 Pod (version:2 build:2019021802):
- VMware vSphere ICM v6.0 Pod (version:3 build:2019021805):
- VMware vSphere O&S v6.0 Pod (version:1 build:2019030401):
Palo Alto Networks Cybersecurity Academy Updates
Please refer to the release notes for details regarding updates, including:
- The updated release of the Palo Alto Networks Firewall Essentials (EDU-210) v8.0 lab design (Release:3).