NEWS & EVENTS
NDG is pleased to announce the addition of CCCCO CySA+ labs to our supported curriculum content options for NETLAB+ VE.
The CCCCO CySA+ labs provide hands-on practice in behavioral analytics skills to identify vulnerabilities, threats, and risks to an organization. Learners gain the skills needed to identify and combat malware, configure and use threat-detection tools, and secure and protect the applications and systems within an organization. Please refer to the CCCCO CySA+ labs page for details on the labs and the topology.
The development of these labs was funded by Information and Communications Technology/Digital Media Sector grant #16-158-006 from the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office, Workforce and Economic Development Division.
This new content is available to all NETLAB+ VE customers with a current maintenance agreement.
Network Development Group, in partnership with the VMware IT Academy, is pleased to announce the availability of the Cloud and Virtualization Concepts micro-course. This course is available for free, for a limited time, while quantities last.
Cloud and virtualization Concepts is a refreshed version of our Introduction to Virtualization course, featuring updated graphics, videos, and new material focused on cloud concepts – one of the foremost advancements in technology today.
This content provides learners with the basic concepts related to virtualization, the software-defined data center, and cloud computing. The micro-course takes approximately 8-12 hours to complete and is designed for the entry-level learner – no previous knowledge of virtualization required! Cloud and Virtualization Concepts is available for enrollment by individuals or for use in an instructor-led environment.
Why study Cloud and Virtualization Concepts?
- Virtualization is the fundamental technology that powers cloud computing
- Learn how virtualization makes today’s technologies more efficient and cost-effective
- Our Cloud and Virtualization Concepts course gives learners the advantage of hands-on practice with virtualization software
The Cloud and Virtualization Concepts course will enable you to:
- Explore creating a virtual machine and the benefits
- Move from a physical environment to a virtual one
- Describe types of virtualization used for data centers
- Describe virtualization, virtual machines, hypervisors, and VMware vSphere® components
- Describe the concepts of server, network, storage, and desktop virtualization
- Understand how individuals and businesses benefit from virtualization
- Access embedded videos and labs to help you along the way
- Understand cloud concepts such as types of cloud computing and popular cloud deployment models
For additional information and enrollment, please visit: https://www.netdevgroup.com/online/courses/virtualization/cloud-and-virtualization-concepts